Seems like the western sky is bigger than any other, and most days you can see almost 100 miles. Get a birds-eye view of the Grand Canyon State for a unique perspective on this beautiful and varied landscape. From the lush desert valleys of the Sonoran Desert to the Red Rocks of Sedona and stunning Oak Creek Canyon, to the pine forests leading to the amazing Grand Canyon, this will be an experience you'll never forget!
Take a serene balloon flight over the Valley of the Sun; enjoy the ease of a fixed-wing flight to Sedona or Grand Canyon National Park, or revel in the excitement of a helicopter tour over the most famous gorge of all, the Grand Canyon. There's nothing quite like the view from above!
Our Air Tour offerings include:
Grand Canyon/Northern AZ
- Custom Helicopter Flight
- Create your own private, personalized tour, or ask one of our seasoned pilots for suggestions on where to go
- Desert Lakes Helicopter Flight
- Highlights include Red Mountain, the Superstition Mountains, Weavers Needle, Salt River Canyon, Saguaro Lake, Canyon Lake, Four Peaks and the McDowell Mountains
- Fountain Hills Helicopter Flight
- Travel past the valley's most iconic mountains on your way to see the famous Fountain Hills fountain go off
- Night Helicopter Flight
- Marvel at the city lights with a helicopter tour of Phoenix at night
- Scottsdale & Paradise Valley Helicopter Flight
- Take a helicopter tour and experience more of scenic Arizona than you may ever have imagined - and never leave a single mark on the fragile desert.
- Spring Training Helicopter Fly-Over
- See your favorite teams in action - from the air!
- Sunrise Balloon Flight
- Leaving from Phoenix, take a hot air balloon ride over the majestic Sonoran Desert, complete with champagne brunch and breath taking views.
- Sunrise/Sunset Helicopter Flight
- Take in the sunrise or sunset from the air
- Sunset Balloon Flight
- View the Sonoran Desert from the air as the sun goes down, complete with candlelight hors d'oeuvres and breath taking views.
- Valley of the Sun Fixed Wing Flight
- View the Sonoran Desert from the air in a small, 9 passenger plane!
- Ancient's Way Helicopter Flight
- Explore Secret Canyon, Boynton Canyon, Rattlesnake Mesa, Bear Mountain, Fay's Arch and Doe Mesa
- Bear Wallow Helicopter Flight
- Highlights include Bear Wallow Canyon, Chapel of the Holy Cross, Snoopy Rock and Steamboat Rock
- Helicopter & Hummer Tour Combo
- Combine the Ancient's Way flight and a 2 hour hummer tour!
- Hog Wild Helicopter Flight
- This deluxe flight takes you right by Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, Snoopy Rock, Wilson Mountain and much more!
- Sedona Air and Wine Tour
- Enjoy a scenic flight to Sedona, followed by a visit to 3 different wineries