Arizona, the sixth largest state in the nation, has a lot of ground to explore! Approximately 85% of the land in the state is public land - National Forest, National Park, or BLM land.
You can explore our great state in many ways - on foot, bicycle, horseback, Tomcar, jeep, hummer, van or train. Each lends a different perspective to the land. We offer a selection of premier horseback riding, Tomcar and van tours which are sure to delight!
Grand Canyon/Northern AZ
- Ancient Ruins Jeep Tour
- Explore ancient Sinaguan ruins on this scenic jeep tour that travels to the Honanki Heritage Site
- Broken Arrow & Scenic Rim Combo Jeep Tour
- A combination of the best of our two most popular tours
- Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
- Experience Sedona and Broken Arrow like few can. Highlights include Chicken Point, Submarine Rock, Chapel Butte and The Road Of No Return!
- Outback Jeep Tour
- Roll along the base of the Red Rocks on this 'not too rough' off-road adventure. Great for sunset!
- Scenic Rim Jeep Tour
- Travel up Schnebly Hill Road and Bear Wallow Canyon to Merry Go Round Rock and amazing views of Sedona below!
- Sedona Air and Wine Tour
- Enjoy a scenic flight to Sedona, followed by a visit to 3 different wineries
- Sedona Ancient Ruins & Diamond Back Gulch Jeep Tour
- A thrilling combination of two exciting tours
- Sedona and Grand Canyon - 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Spend the night in Sedona and in the Grand Canyon National Park with this 3 day, 2 night tour
- Sedona Day Tour
- Let our guides show you the best sights in Sedona.
- Sedona Diamond Back Gulch Jeep Tour
- Hold onto your hat as you travel west of Sedona on an old wagon trail and into the deep ravine known as Diamondback Gulch!
- Sedona Group Horseback Riding - 1 hr
- Ride across the Verde Valley with views of the red rocks in the distance
- Sedona Group Horseback Riding - 2 hr
- Experience the Verde Valley on horseback with views of the red rocks in the distance
- Sedona Happy Trails Horseback Ride, Cowboy Lunch and ATV Ride
- Ride to lunch by horseback then ride ATVs in the Verde Valley
- Sedona Lunch Horseback Ride
- Ride by horseback across the Verde Valley to a scenic lunch spot
- Sedona Ranch Randezvous
- Horseback riding across the Verde Valley followed by a cowboy dinner
- Seven Canyons Jeep Tour
- Explore western Sedona as we venture into the Dry Creek Basin area, surrounded by seven of the most scenic canyons in the area
- Ultimate Grand Canyon Jeep Tour
- Departing from Sedona, let us take you on a full-day tour to Sunset Crater, Wapatki Ruins, Cameron Trading Post, and Grand Canyon National Park
- Verde Canyon Railroad & Jerome Mine Tour
- Tour the heart of the Verde Valley and take in this 20-mile scenic treasure aboard a vintage locomotive
- Vortex Experience Jeep Tour
- Journey with us to some of the more ‘off the beaten path’ Sedona Energy spots. Explore the history and the various cultural beliefs surrounding these mysterious areas.
- Wine and Jeep Tour
- Arizona is developing an international reputation for fine wines. This delightful tour includes sampling vintages at 3 wineries.
- Grand Canyon Tour with Sedona Overnight
- See the best of Arizona with a tour of the Grand Canyon and an overnight in Sedona
- Phoenix to Las Vegas with Overnight in Sedona and Grand Canyon
- Travel from Phoenix to Las Vegas with an overnight in both Sedona and Grand Canyon National Park
- Sedona Day Tour With Grand Canyon Overnight
- Experience Sedona, paired with an overnight stay in Grand Canyon National Park
- Tombstone Day Tour
- Travel back in time to the Wild West and see the gunfight at OK Corral.