Sedona Jeep Tours
With names like Coffee Pot, Cathedral Rock and Thunder Mountain, it's no wonder that the Red Rocks of Sedona are world famous. One of the best ways to experience these majestic formations is via a Jeep tour of Sedona. The best part is with so many options and experiences, there's an adventure that is perfect for you. No doubt you've heard of the "Broken Arrow" trail, right? We can take you there in style!
Bring your camera, because once you're in the outback photo opportunities are everywhere. Remember looking at clouds and identifying shapes? You can do the same thing with the amazing shapes found in these massive cliffs.
Duration: Sedona Jeep tours range from 2 to 4 hours
Departs: Downtown Sedona, various times daily
Includes: Water (guests need to bring their own bottle)
- Broken Arrow (2 hr) - world famous & our most popular! $110/adult, $99/children 12 & under.
- Scenic Rim (2 hr) - stunning views, Red Rocks & pine forests. $69/adult, $63/children 12 & under.
- Broken Arrow & Scenic Rim Combo (3 hr) - The Broken Arrow & Scenic Rim tours can be combined! $150/adult, $135/children 12 & under.
- Ancient Ruins (3 hr) - Step back in time as you explore a 700 year old Sinaguan cliff dwelling. $95/adult, $86/children 12 & under.
- Diamondback Gulch (2.5 hr) - Explore the high desert terrain as you soak up the refreshing views. $95/adult, $86/children 12 & under.
- Ancient Ruins & Diamondback Gulch (4hr) - The Ancient Ruins & Diamond Gulch tours can be combined! $154/adult, $139/children 12 & under.
- Outback (2 hr) - Roll along the base of the Red Rocks on this 'not too rough' off-road adventure. Great for sunset! $69/adult, $52/children 12 & under
- Vortex Experience (2.5 hr) - Journey with us to some of the more ‘off the beaten path’ Sedona Energy spots. Explore the history and the various cultural beliefs surrounding these mysterious areas. $79/adult, $59.25/children 12 & under.
- Wine and Jeep Tour (3-4 hrs) - Arizona is developing an international reputation for fine wines. This delightful tour includes sampling vintages at 3 wineries. PLEASE NOTE: This tour travels on paved roads only. All guests must be at least 21 years old. $99/person
- Seven Canyons (1.5 hrs) - Explore western Sedona as we venture into the Dry Creek Basin area, surrounded by seven of the most scenic canyons in the area. $69/adult, $52/children 12 & under.
- Grand Canyon Premier (11 hrs) - Learn about the History, Geology, and Ecology of this magnificent land as you make stops at Sunset Crater, Wapatki Ruins, the Cameron Trading Post for lunch, and in the Grand Canyon National Park where you'll also have time to explore on your own. Lunch and all entry fees are included with this tour. Departs Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri and Saturdays at 7:30am. $139/adult, $119/children 6-12. Minimum age for this tour is 6 years old. This is not in a Jeep; it is in a Mercedes Sprinter.
Season: Sedona Jeep tours are available year round.
Skill level: N/A
Notes: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Fuel surcharge may apply. Guests must not be pregnant. Minimum age 2 years old unless otherwise specified. Children 2 to 5 years old must sit in a car seat provided by the guests. Please let us know at booking if anyone in your party is taller than 6'3" or weighs more than 240 lbs. Sunscreen and hats are recommended. Don't forget your camera!
Cancelation Policy: All half and full day tours have a 72-hour cancelation policy. If your plans change for any reason, please be sure to call at least 72 hours prior to the day of your tour to avoid charges.