Sedona Helicopter Tours
Immerse yourself in Sedona’s red rock splendor! See famous landmarks such as Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, Steamboat Rock and the Chapel of the Holy Cross, or soar through Secret Canyon’s 2000 foot red rock walls, climb high to see the infamous Mogollon Rim, then descend to explore the ancient Sinagua Indian ruin cliffs, or choose the helicopter and hummer option for an even more thrilling adventure!
See Sedona the way you could never see it just from the ground!
Duration: Flight times range from 12-35 minutes.
Departs: Sedona Airport
Includes: Professional pilot & permits
- Bear Wallow (15 min): $113.85/person - This sampler tour of Sedona's Red Rocks takes you East past Lee Mountain. Be on your best behavior as you glide past the Three Nuns near the Chapel of the Holy Cross. See if Woodstock is holding out on Snoopy Rock near Steamboat Rock. From there we will explore the immense beauty of Bear Wallow Canyon and Schnebly Hill Road and then back to the airport.
- Ancient's Way (25 min): $182.85/person - Journey westward from the Sedona airport up scenic Dry Creek area and deep into Secret Canyon to explore the natural beauty of Sedona. Climb up into the outback of Rattlesnake Mesa where you will descend to explore the ancient Sinaguan Indian cliff dwellings of Boynton Canyon. From there you will explore Bear Mountain, soar past Fay's Arch to Doe Mesa and then back to the airport.
- Hog Wild (35 min): $228.85/person - Experience ALL of Sedona's vortex sights on this deluxe adventure! Fly South over Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. Explore Chicken Point within Broken Arrow. You will fly past the Nuns by the Chapel of the Holy Cross and see the sights of Snoopy Rock. Continue onto Schneblly Hill Road on the way to Wilson Mountain, where Steamboat Rock sits, as you journey to Sterling Pass. Be on the lookout for native wildlife: elk, deer, and wild javelinas as we explore the rugged terrain of Red Rock Country. SHH!! Unlock the hidden treasure of Secret Canyon. Next stop is Boynton Canyon, Bear Mountain, Red Canyon and back home!
- Helicopter & Hummer Tour Combo (2:25): $274.85/person - Combine the Ancient's Way flight and a 2 hour Hummer tour on this spectacular adventure - you really CAN have it all.
- Upgrade to a "doors-off" tour: $20/person*
- Custom Charter (30+min): $2300/hr
Flight has a minimum of three (3) guests. Tours can be combined to meet minimum. Children under 2 fly free on the lap of a parent. Tax, airport usage fee & fuel surcharge included. (Does not include guide gratuity.)
Season: These Sedona helicopter tours are available year round, weather dependent.
Skill level: N/A
Notes: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Max capacity 6 passengers per flight. If a passenger weighs in excess of 275 pounds they are required to pay for 1.5 seats since aircraft capacity is based on weight, not just the number of passengers. Every passenger is weighed prior to boarding. Don't forget your camera! *Doors off is only available if the weather is appropriate.
Cancellation Policy: All half and full day tours have a 72-hour cancelation policy. If your plans change for any reason, please be sure to call at least 72 hours prior to the day of your tour to avoid charges.