Phoenix Helicopter Tours
Take a helicopter flight and experience more of scenic Arizona than you may ever have imagined - and never leave a single mark on the fragile desert. As you soar over pictorial and historic areas of the most beautiful desert in the world, our pilots will intrigue you with legendary tales of Arizona's past.
With breath-taking aerial vistas, sometimes stretching over a hundred miles, we take you near ghost towns, Indian ruins, 1800's-era Calvary forts, outlaw hideouts and Indian and conquistador battlegrounds. Enjoy an "eagles eye" view of beautiful desert rivers, lakes, and cliffs.
Duration: Flight times range from 15-35 minutes
Departs: Scottsdale Airpark
- Scottsdale & Paradise Valley (15 min): $125/adult; $95/child - Fly over Paradise Valley’s impressive homes and green golf courses, then soar around Squaw Peak Mountain followed by famous Camelback Mountain one of the most iconic locations in Phoenix.
- Fountain Hills (25 min): $185/adult; $155/child - See everything in the Paradise Valley tour before flying over the McDowell Mountains to exclusive Fountain Hills. If your lucky you will see one of the worlds tallest man-made fountains shooting water hundreds of feet in the air.
- The Superstitions (35 min): $245/adult; $215/child - You may start in the city but this tour takes you out to some of the most interesting mountain formations around the valley. The sights you will see include Red Mountain, the Superstition Mountains, Weavers Needle, Salt River Canyon, Saguaro Lake, Canyon Lake, Four Peaks Mountain and the McDowell Mountains.
- Night Flight (35 min): $460/flight - Come fly with us on a unique tour after the sun sinks below the horizon and we take to the sky to see the impressive luminance of the Phoenix city lights. This is a truly romantic flight for two or a great group event to be shared with family or friends.
- Golf Pro (35 min): $460/flight - Whether you are an avid golfer or just curious get a birds eye view above 10 of the best courses the Valley has to offer. Although golf is the focus many other great landmarks around the Valley of The Sun will be viewed while on this tour. This flight is offered as a private tour only.
- Sunrise/Sunset (35 min): $460/flight - Arizona is legendary for the stunning colors of the sun as it rises and sets over the desert sky. Now you can capture the “magic hour” with a unique view from above. Whether you are looking for a romantic experience or a great photographic opportunity this is the flight for you. Departure times vary based on time of year.
- Custom Charters (30+ min): $1200/hr - We offer private charter rates if you would like to utilize the helicopter by the hour. The rate is not affected by the number of people, so fill up the flight! Create your own private, personalized tour, or ask one of our seasoned pilots for suggestions on where to go. We also provide support for utility work, aerial surveys, photo/film flights and executive VIP transportation. Let us know how we can assist you.
- Two person minimum for all flights except the custom charter. Tax, airport usage fee & fuel surcharge included. Children 2-11; children under 2 fly free on the lap of a parent. (Does not include guide gratuity.)
- 15% tax, airport usage fee & fuel surcharge included. Add 20% for night flights. Children under 2 fly free on the lap of a parent; Children 2-11: 25% off adult price. (Does not include guide gratuity.)
Season: Phoenix Helicopter Tours will be available in November 2014 - call for details.
Skill level: N/A
Notes: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Tours are available for up to 3 passengers per flight. Hat & sunscreen recommended. Don't forget your camera!
Cancellation Policy: Private tours have a 48-hour cancelation policy; group tours have a 72-hour cancelation policy. If your plans change for any reason, please be sure to call at least 48 or 72 hours prior to your tour start time to avoid charges.